What we offer
Preparing feasibility studies
Preparing feasibility studies for the entire supply chain or specific segments
Quality Control Consultation
Assurance of quality standards and international certificates for all, or parts, of the supply chain
Consultation services for farm-level operations
- Design, restructuring, planning, and development of state-of-the-art Date Palm farms
-Design and development of other crops Intercropping
-Irrigation, Fertilization, and pest control programs
-Palm tree Head technical operations Date harvesting, sorting/sizing, and quality maintenance.
-At farm storage for crop protection and preparation for packing.
-Preparation of Farms for Global Gap certificates, and other required certificates
-Training of farm staff for best practices and efficiency
Consultation services for Storage-level operations
-Design, planning, and development of state-of-the-art storage facilities to suit the crop and preserve crop quality.
-Different sizes and technologies Cold storage facilities from +16C to -20C to suit the crops.
-Fixed and mobile cold storage facilities
-Preparation of pack house for BRC, ISO, Food safety certificates, and other required certificates
-Training of Storage staff for best practices and efficiency
Consultation services for Packing-level operations
- Design, planning, and development of state-of-the-art pack house for highest efficiency and compliance to requirements,
-State of the art sorting lines (dates and others) to meet local and export specifications.
-Pack lines to assure packed products readiness for export market specifications.
-Process improvement and optimization for efficiency, governance, and control
-Preparation of Pack House for BRC, Food safety, and other required certificates
-Training of pack house staff for best practices and efficiency
Consultation services for Processing-level operations
- Design, planning, and development of state-of-the-art Date Palm processing facilities to achieve highest efficiency and compliance to requirements.
-Development of processing facilities and inspection
-Selection of processing lines,. installation inspection, and on-going monitoring of these lines’ performance.
-Preparation of Processing Facilities for GMP, ISO, Food safety, and other required certificates
-Training of processing facilities staff for best practices and efficiency
Local Marketing and Sales
- Local Market Surveys, Market Analysis, Competition and Competitive analysis.
- Developing Marketing Strategy, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Strategy, branding, promotions, penetration strategy, Digital marketing, and online sales
- Executing these strategies to reach required market share and sales revenues.
- Designing Brands, products, Stock Keeping Units (SKU), and packaging
- Local sales deals and purchasing
Export Marketing and Sales
(thru parent company: Haggan Group)
- Inclusion of products in Haggan Group offering to export markets with required specifications and quality.
- Capitalizing on the advance position of Haggan Group to penetrate, and obtain market share, in Export Markets.
- Revenue sharing, profit sharing, or purchasing are all possible.